Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Good Times & Cupcake Fun

Last week was the last day of school and Samantha(10yr DD) wanted to make a couple things for her friends. Fifth grade for Samantha was so fun and she really made those girlfriend connections this school year. Helping me pack up all those Tiers of Treats stamps and fun papers, Samantha had to play with them. She went to town creating these "Miss Joy" inspired gift bags.


















The 6x6 Salsa Celebration -Junk Padz really goes well with the Stampendous Sweet Delights collection.

Sticking with this fun cupcake theme, my sister(Leilani) wanted to try out Sprinkles and their "scratch-baked" designer cupcakes. So we all went with my sister in search of these much-talked about cupcakes. Boy were they yummy and they have 12 different flavors everyday(good thing it is not, too, close to home). They had red velvet, chocolate coconut and cinimman sugar to name a few. It was a fun place to take the girls for our first day of summer fun. Now I need to dig out those Heidi Grace Cute Cakes papers to scrap our "sweet adventure".

3 comments:

Lisa C. said...

those are some YUMMY looking cupcakes!

Cafe Ink said...

I have been wanting to try them. I have seen them on Food Network and looked them up online. Red Silk is my fave. You are so lucky to be in So Cal.

Hugs
Charmaine G

Mary said...

My goodness. Samansth's cards are all very pretty. It is hard to believe that a 10 year old girl made them. I can see that she is taking after her Mom. Wonderful work Samantha.

Mary