Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 27, 2012

A Grandmother’s Love

Hello eP fans!  Happy Monday and welcome to my turn to share with you here on the eclectic Paperie blog!  My card today uses some of the lovely new My Mind’s Eye “Tangerine” 6x6 paper from the Sweetest Thing line.
eP082312 Orange has always been one of my most favorite colors, so I just love this paper line!  I kept the stamping very simple and let the papers do all the work for me, stamping the sentiment on a piece from the paper pad and cutting it out with a Labels One Nestabilities die.  I used Brilliance Graphite Black ink to stamp the sentiment, and embossed with clear embossing powder.   I added a Maya Road mini canvas butterfly to my design, and made it yellow/orange by spritzing it with some Dried Marigold Ranger distress reinker and water mixed in a Mini-Mister.  I embellished the butterfly with some Kaisercraft pearls, and embellished the upper left of my card with some Graphic 45 Metal Brads.
I’ll probably save this card for a time when one of my daughters need to send a thank you note to their grandma!  :)
That’s all for me today!  Happy stamping!
signature 3

3 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

BEAUTIFUL love the colors!!!!

Kelly said...

Have fallen in love with all these new minis from MME. The orange is a beautiful choice for this card.

Broni said...

Love how happy this card is, with just a touch of vintage! Perfect for a grandmother card, Tammy!