Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hope Canvas

Hello friends! Hope you are having a fantastic day, today it's my turn, Giovana here, to share a project with you. I decided to create a fun and simple "yes, believe me" canvas project. I am joining the eP Team Picks Challenge ~ HOPE. My canvas started as a freedom and hope, I just wish I could have wings and fly to Peru, I HOPE I can go there soon and visit my family, nothing like a warm hug from the ones you love.

Here are the details (Sorry, I forgot to take few pictures)
 
  •  Paint all the circles with Ginger Peach Twinkling H2O, set aside to dry, it will take few minutes. (Ohhh, I love this color!)
 
 
  • Add your circles, leaves, stems to your canvas with seal glue. Take your Faber Castell Black Big Brush pen and define all edges, then add a button to each center flower, Iwent ahead and wrote "hope" with my black marker.
 
 
This is final product!  I added Gold 3D Stamp Paint to some of the borders, I used my finger since I wanted a rough look. 

 
I HOPE you like my canvas and get inspired and come play with our eP Team Picks Challenge ~ HOPE.  You can win a $15 gift certificate to the eP store!!!
 

8 comments:

Redanne said...

Your canvas is beautiful and the colours are so uplifting. You have created the most wonderful background for those beautiful flowers. I hope you get the chance to visit your family soon.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I adore the white embossing paste texture and the flower texture - just perfect!

toni said...

A lovely cheerful canvas! Love the textured flowers great idea to use corrugated card. I hope you wish comes true soon ! X

Micki said...

I love your canvas. From the colors to the texture. Absolutely love that you used corrugated cs for the flowers. Absolutely a wonderful, cheerful canvas.

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the corrugated paper for the flowers and your texture is FAB! I wish I had your wonderful handwriting! Great canvas!

Tracy said...

Giovanna I hope you get to see your family soon!
Beautiful canvas with the colours and loooove your flowers.
Big hugs
Xxxx

Bonnie Irvine said...

This canvas is really bright and cheerful. It definitely embraces the concept of hope and suits the challenge so well. The flowers are bright and funky....love that you painted on top of the original colour. Fabulous shimmer, too.

Colleen said...

Giovana,
Your canvas is wonderful, the colors and simplicity really speak to me.